Aadhaar Card - Why?

Disclaimer:
The poster is not responsible for the viewer tearing the hair or splitting the side.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nilekani is losing from Bangalore seat. Looks like his talk of reservations didn't go well with the techies.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The message 'Vote Responsibly' was put forward loud and clear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Priced in India at about Rs. 54,990; the Sennheiser IE 800 is meant for the rich ear canals. The German audio equipment maker, known for their headphones all over the...
zaveriWhats PHP ?It's a horrible programming language which powers most of the websites on internet. There are some reports people dying by just looking at PHP code.
To give a much needed boost to the fields of Fog Harvesting, Membrane Research or even Biological Sensing, a new method developed by the awesome researchers at the Oak Ridge...
Rolls-Royce has launched its latest Drophead Coupé Waterspeed Collection as a tribute to English speed-racer Sir Malcolm Campbell. It was in 1937 when he speeded over 202 kmph in his...
hi, i want to enter in embedded field , so i am thinking of leaving the job and doing the pg diploma course in embedded systems from CDAC (i am...