From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@maria james • 28 Sep, 2012
Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..
@krishna c.r. • 29 Sep, 2012 all to one...none to some
@Kaustubh Katdare • 29 Sep, 2012 • 1 like
maria james
Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..
Hello Maria, welcome to CE. As I guess, you want to find a theme for your magazine so that the articles, photos and other contents would be based on the theme.

I believe following themes could be considered -
  • Wastage of energy & preventive measures
  • Unconventional sources of energy
  • Applications of electrical engineering
  • Roles & life of electrical engineers in professional world
  • Achievements of electrical engineers in various domains.
Do you find these useful?

Related Posts

Archives

@Ambarish Ganesh · Aug 27, 2013

Google Korea announced Monday about the launch of its second generation Nexus 7 tablet in the South Korean market. The latest Nexus device is up for pre-order on various online...
Archives

@Harshad Italiya · Sep 14, 2011

Microprocessor 8085 was one of my favorite subject and I used to read a reference book, Microprocessor Architecture with 8085 by Ramesh Gaonkar. Which One you used to refer?
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 12, 2013

Bose, the sound system and audio equipment mega-giant, is here with an awesome line of products. Called SoundTouch, the company has introduced a Wi-Fi music streaming system worldwide. Apart from...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 16, 2013

HCL has a series of HCL Me products that it launches with a set of target audience in mind. This time around it has come up with the HCL ME...
Archives

@hassan92 · Aug 21, 2014

hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and...