A THEME FOR EEE COLLEGE MAGAZINE??

Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..

Replies

• krishna c.r.
    krishna c.r.
    all to one...none to some
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maria james
    Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..
    Hello Maria, welcome to CE. As I guess, you want to find a theme for your magazine so that the articles, photos and other contents would be based on the theme.

I believe following themes could be considered -
    • Wastage of energy & preventive measures
    • Unconventional sources of energy
    • Applications of electrical engineering
    • Roles & life of electrical engineers in professional world
    • Achievements of electrical engineers in various domains.
    Do you find these useful?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys now a days even a few nano seconds are really important so with this in my mind I am posting this thread for every one to add their info...
well , im one of the many ambitious crazy engineers. i belong to electronics and communication. currently studying 3rd year of my engineering. glad to be part of CE community!...
Hello all, I am Naman and I am a electrical engineer from New Delhi, India. While reading books I came across the term "Touch Potential". What is it exactly? Could...
I am a graduating electrical engineer. and I was asked this question in Viva - What Do you Mean By Earth Potential? I am pretty clueless about it. Please can...
helo guys, myself studying in third year in computer science in mumbai !! came accross this site and couldnt restrict myself from joining one!!😀 Real helpful site specially for the...