CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@maria james • 28 Sep, 2012
Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..
@krishna c.r. • 29 Sep, 2012 all to one...none to some
@Kaustubh Katdare • 29 Sep, 2012 • 1 like
maria james
Final year b.tech student in search of a new,relevant,attractive theme for college magazine.eg:energy conservation,green energy..
Hello Maria, welcome to CE. As I guess, you want to find a theme for your magazine so that the articles, photos and other contents would be based on the theme.

I believe following themes could be considered -
  • Wastage of energy & preventive measures
  • Unconventional sources of energy
  • Applications of electrical engineering
  • Roles & life of electrical engineers in professional world
  • Achievements of electrical engineers in various domains.
Do you find these useful?
3.8k views

Related Posts

@zaveri · Jan 12, 2013

What do these terms mean with respect to turbo machines ? these two velocities are actually attributed to the rotating hub.
9.6k views

@abhaythehero · Jan 11, 2011

Credits :: Marco Antonio Meggiolaro Head of the RioBotz team from PUC-Rio UniversityHi friends...!!! A lot of you must be knowing about Robowars competitions being organized in almost all the...
7.7k views

@N.Gowtham Raj · Feb 27, 2012

Hey guys... Today I got shortlisted for L&T build india scholarship exam....I ve got through 1st round... But i have to face the interview on 17th march.... My areas of...
4k views

@Shailaja Tiwari · Mar 10, 2013

hi ceans ,whenever i boot my laptop i receive an error message saying tfght is compressed .i don't have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk ....
4.9k views

@grsalvi · Sep 30, 2012

which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
3.7k views