A Spam on the name of HDFC Bank

Just received this email on the name of HDFC bank

If anyone received this kind of email ,then just ignore it

Dear Valued Customer,

At HDFC Bank, we take the security of your accounts very seriously.

While we continuously upgrade our online security features to ensure you
are always protected, it is also important you understand your role and
obligations to ensure the safety of your information regarding online banking.

Kindly submit the form attached to this email in order to enroll your HDFC Bank
Account in the new online protection System.

If you are using Internet Explorer please allow ActiveX for scripts
to perform all data transfers securely.

Thank you for using HDFC Bank !

Please do not reply to this email.
This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2010 HDFC Bank. All rights reserved.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Dude, I used to receive many spam mails, claiming from ICICI Bank... Just report it to the concerned officer... 😀 Simple. Moreover, make sure that when you are entering password, you are SSL 128 Bit Encrypted and those details are need to be verified... And main thing, don't share your password anywhere, phone or email, never to someone even from the bank itself... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, Im designing an OFDM system and then upconverted at 1 GHz. Now I have an idea of implementing TDM for this 1 GHz signal. Is it possible, please...
I want any plan of Water Treatment Plant. Can anybody help me its very urgent????😔
i am j mulopa zimbabwe. I am currently studying computer science and am in my fourth year. I have 5 years experience as telecoms engineer. I am a music and...
Samsung Ace (S5830) is now officially available in India. Flipkart lists the price at Rs. 15,000 for the following features - Android 2.2 3.5" HVGA display 3G (HSDPA) 5 MP...
Samsung Galaxy Fit (S5670)is one economical phone by Samsung in the Galaxy series. Priced at Rs. 10000, the phone has following features - 3.31" QVGA Display 1300 mAh battery 600...