A small intro about me

I'm Herin doing my B.E Automobile Engg. I would like to know more updates about this department in all technology. So engineers please help me 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you here with us. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Herin HR
    Herin HR
    Yeah thanks for that
    /-/®©â„¢
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you here with us. Feel free to take part in discussions.
    Ankita Katdare
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Herin HR
    Herin HR
    Thankyou Harshad
    /-/®©™

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm here to question what is the zero. Why do we use it. As I had a research over it & got that it was found by Babylonian, used by...
I here to discuss about vehicles & engines. As we know that a lot of automobiles are being designed everyday but not all the designs are successful. Yet some vehicles...
We all know what is lubricants & why is it used used for. Here, Graphite & Molybdenum disulphide are solid lubricants. State where are there lubricants used & how they...
Country’s second largest free messaging app Hike recently brought in its biggest ever update for Windows 8.1. The features on the offer includes a sparkling new user interface that makes...
What is the role of an engineer in society & in National Development? How must be a future engineer must be? What's ur point of view? /-/®©™