A simple Calculator

Greetings,

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

I am looking for a calculator schematic that is made of logic gates.

I am playing a game called minecraft with the tekkit and redpower 2 mods.
Inside this game they have all the basic logic gates to make this calculator...however i am unable to locate the schematics to make this work. I have been looking on the web for 3 or 4 weeks and have become irritated at looking. So i decided to ask the crazy engineers in hopes that i might find someone here who knows where i can find one.

Thank you in advance for your advice

SeaEagle

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone. i hope most of you came to know about the new kind of transistor made of indium gallium arsenide which was made by mit. could anyone figure out...
As we know that we use Carbon Dating system to find out age of old/ancient thing.But I don't know what is its accuracy because I read some disputes regarding carbon...
Looks like India's stepping up its game for the electronics manufacturers and importers. Starting April 2013, all the electronic gadgets and devices will have to comply with the BIS standards...
Samsung's launched a vague trailer promising 'something new' at the CES 2013. The official dates for the event are January 8-11. It's impossible to make any guesses by looking at...
i've a project to do in OS. the readers writers problem using semaphores and monitors. if anyone has the code in c then please upload....