A shy Introductory :P

hello ppl ....๐Ÿ˜€
im Josiah leslie... ๐Ÿ˜
im doin electronics and communication engineering in Bangalore ...
Aim: to study well ... i guess ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Interests : robotics,computers,mini projects , paper works....๐Ÿ‘
Hobbies : cultural activities (Guitaring , singing , song writing ...etc)
and im in my second year ....
ps: im really glad that im a part of crazyengineers now.๐Ÿ˜ .... though i am a psychic crazy dude ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€

JoSiAh LeSLiE
    ps: im really glad that im a part of crazyengineers now.๐Ÿ˜ .... though i am a psychic crazy dude ๐Ÿ˜
    Interesting!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great intro, Josiah. ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to the community. Take part actively in discussions and be awesome.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome!
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys..........๐Ÿ˜ hope u guys are fine there....๐Ÿ˜€ iam silver star john. iam doing 3rd year btech in automobile engineering. i love my branch very much. iam in hostel and...
i'm a final year student of chemical engineering from covenant university, Nigeria, really happy to be a part of a community where engineering is appreciated and ideas can be shared
will someone help me to make simple mp3 player for linux by providing some ideas,tutorials,codes or other related information using java or c,c++ or c#??
As i wish to achieve my post graduation after my B.E in computer science but no lot of idea what to study further please anybody provide me a lot of...
Name:Boobalakumar.T Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: India Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, chat. Aim in life: i want to become a railway engineer I joined CrazyEngineers because: Gathering...