A Secure Erasure Code-Based Cloud Storage System with Secure Data Forwarding"

hi friends i want to make my final year project on cloud computing. i have got an idea i.e" A Secure Erasure Code-Based Cloud Storage System with Secure Data Forwarding" .
but i don't know how to implement this idea. so please give me some content so that i could complete my project. What software and hardware resources would be needed for this project. please reply soon......​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an instrumentation and control engineering student in a Kenyan university. my hobbies are swimming, reading and trying crazy stuff in engineering. i have a great and notable passion...
why we used to call alternating current(a.c) and direct current(d.c) rather than alternating voltage(a.v) and direct voltage(d.v)?
Hello, I am Mukesh and I am a Automobile Engineer. I would like to know what is mean by zeroshift transmission? Could someone explain it in brief here, please?
Hello all Can anyone tell me how to synchronize two pulse train signal, so as to perform AND operation between them, where synchronization is must.? thanks in advance regards.
I think even the most basic phones out there can recognize the VCF file format used for storing contact information. So logically, if you're transferring contacts from any phone to...