a puzzling thing with administrative rights in comps

well i found a piece of setupfile that installs a game without admin rights but when doing the same with the original setup file the admin rights strangulates the procedure!! i found the file on internet and am puzzled to think if many other things could be possible without admin rights?
well am a newbie as far as comp thing goes, so brief me in clear!

th3 ied kid!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear members, I am a B.tech(3rd)yr student. i want to know how data from the disc is recovered,and how i proceed to make this application program in ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.this is...
Dear members, I am B.Tech 3rd yr student. I want to make my carrier in VLSI Design ,give me the proper direction.
Hello to all, Gang, just done with a Core Java fast track course and will be having an Objective Type Exam probably on coming Thursday i.e. 29th Mar'07. So can...
CEans! I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but we have a 'downloads' section in place. We'll soon be adding good articles to our downloads section, but...
i doing a project in html which uploads files to the server.now the html part of uploading files is easy.can any one help me out with the asp side of...