a programming project

I want to write a program that receive a mathematical expression including "tan","sin","cos","cot","ln","+","-","*","/","power""d_x(derivative)" and any other function that user defines it in a seperate file and calculate the result.
as far as I now I must use "token" method and for derivative of a function I must use tree_method structure.
I thanks anyone that can help me as soon as possible in the algorithm of the project!

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    check this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government officials have given a tentative thumbs up to a new technology for cars that would render the concept of driving while drunk a non-starter — literally. On Friday, U.S....
I feel that media is defaming Baba Ramdev by showing remarks like Baba Ramdev's Fast against corruption is a Five Star Event. It has thousands of fans, air-coolers, LCDs etc.....
I recently had a problem of ants in my keyboard. I kept it in a safe and dry place at night.. and when I opened it the next morning.. there...
The US military is developing software that would allow military personnel to use fake profiles in online chat rooms. The idea is to use social media to spread positive messages...
😁 Hi Guys, If you remember, we had a CE gear store where the merchandise was available on sale. However it was pulled out after some time. Well, we are...