A math lover here

Hi all,

This is Ravisankar Vemuri. Even though I have done MBA,Electronics and Comm' grads, I fell in love with Math. Math is my passion. Teaching Math is my hobby.

I want to introduce my blog on math here: "#-Link-Snipped-#"
This is a hub of CONCEPTUAL problems. This blog centres around aptitude and reasoning. Generally concentrates on math content of CAT, GMAT, UPSC, CSAT, GATE, GRE, Placement Exams, Talent Search Exams and all concept and logic oriented exams.
This is not a sort of stereotypical Q and A content. This is not for remembering and reproducing tons of formulas. This is a quest for logic, quest for reasoning, quest for success and kick.I hope all math and logic lovers enjoy this sort of content.

Thanks for CE-team for giving me opportunity for introducing my self to the like minded Engineers group..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eWelcome to CE, friend 😀 We are sure you'll enjoy CE.

PS: You can include a link to your blog in signature once you've completed 10 posts on CE.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome to CE 😁
    you can also find these section in CE!
    Why not you shear your blog links my Indexing project. To shear your links check my signature😎
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    Dear, How can I add my blog link to my signature??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mathbyvemuri
    Dear, How can I add my blog link to my signature??
    Head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    Thanks dear the_big_k, it worked.., you can see my blog in my signature from now on..
    thanks alot
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    Dear friend, I have added my blog link to my signature, how can I make it a hyperlink?
    Thanks in advance
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!!:welcome:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE Family.
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    Dear denishverma,good to hear that.. cheers
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    Thanks dear godfather..
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    thanks dear... cheers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guy's I am facing a problem in showing currently online members on my website. I am using Application scope(Context) to store the online members name but seems like it...
Wireless bicycle brakes could be used in larger vehicles | News | The Engineer
medtechinsider » Blog Archive » Imec Technology Forum: ECG Patch Integrates Low-Power Chip and BLE Radio
This Week's Most Popular Headlines | Qmed
Stanford-India Biodesign india.medtechinsider » Blog Archive » Stanford India Biodesign Leads Way to Development of Affordable Medical Devices