A.I. - Do you eagerly await its greatest possible advancement or fear it?

Artificial intelligence has finally taken in, on almost every possible thing already, but right now is still advancing. Compared to its total possibility, it is yet in its budding stage. What do you think? Will it cause problem to humanity when given the ultimate power that possibly we will, in the positive way? 

For example - I recently watched a movie named Artificial Intelligence. If any of you have watched it, it shows how humans in a positive way created different robots which were programmed for emotions- To love. That's a good positive thing humans thought of. They made a child robot who would love his mother until eternity. But it got stuck up in a rivalry with his sibling, who was a real human being, which resulted in a great deal of havoc! (Watch this movie guys -those who haven't. It's an amazing one)

So what are your thoughts on the advancement and existence of such robots as Sophia and many more to come. 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in second year of mechanical and in that we have a project in KOM So I want  some idea what should we make in project something new in...
Hyundai Motor Group has launched an innovative technology to help hearing-impaired drivers. Hearing-impaired drivers mainly rely on visual and tactile operation. Hyundai Automobile Group combines in-car and out-of-car sound through...
Actually most of the people says that those business can you start depending on your interest, means your interest is important factor. But I confuse all of them. Then plz...
 Omac Automation LLP is one of the best power system training institute in noida. We are authorized training partner of OMRON. We are providing career oriented Automation Training Program. Free...