A great start!!!!

hello everyone!!!!I'm maraia flor ,a civil engineering student from Philippines.
This is a really great site to all engineers!!!!
I'm looking forward of broadening my knowledge by the help of this site and all of you guys out there...

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE maria
    hope you will extent your knowledge up to the tips of a mountain
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Maria πŸ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CE? What was your first impression of the site?

We hope you will tell all your friends about CE and bring them here πŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Maria!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi Maria, Welcome to CE πŸ˜€
    Hope to see you here more often!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Maria, Glad to have you here. πŸ˜€

Welcome to CE Family
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    To Mr. Big k:
    I discover this site in google when I'm looking about something new regarding about my course.
    My impression about this site? Wow, great and fantastic!!! I'm really happy of being part of CE family!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Hi,
    Welcome to CE.
    You are a civil engineer! Go meet Civil princess right away. She is a member of CE. She will be of great help to you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I'm just a 3rd yr. civil engineering student but thanks for the information.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hi maria flor. Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE Family,hope to see you active!
    πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • khaled hamza
    khaled hamza
    Welcome , welcome with good star , to forward
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    maria flor
    I'm just a 3rd yr. civil engineering student but thanks for the information.
    welcome to CE maria
    even i'm a III year civil engineering student. hope we can share all that we know here together. 😁 remain active here πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can somebody help me about this question? πŸ˜€It's an assignment given to us this Christmas vacation. Here is the question: The tank is fabricated from 1/4 in. steel plate. Calculate...
hey guys checkout google's logo today, its very nice
i had noted a problem in my friends laptop actually he called to me to check that problem is he is using os as xp professional sp3 he told that...
A great idea starts in a great mind. However the successful execution of this idea takes a lot of people – and managing so many people in turn takes just...
"Control of Steam Power Plant is very big job need Care to fulfill the appropriate degree of stability and dependability for such this big system " In many countries, plants...