a big query

guys can anyone tell me when will the L&T infotech group of people will call the campus recruited persons.........trainee freshers 2012

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, Please tell me the CT's connections of Merz price scheme of protection for symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults. i am confused whether the CT's on the star connected side of...
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean SDK Release Leaves Developers Rejoicing Sony Walkman F800 Runs Android ICS; E470 Is The World’s Slimmest Bing Gets Bird’s Eye Imagery – 215 TB New Data,...
hello could any one help me out here.I just want to know when does l&t infotech send joining dates for 2012 batch.............
In many sports cars dual clutch is used. How does Dual Clutch works? NOTE: Give links of videos and images also! ====================================== To the optimist, the glass is half full....
"Talk less work more", Its one of the most familiar proverb. Sarathbabu Elumalai is Indian entrepreneur "Food King Catering services Private Limited" the aim of providing employment to as many...