A big Hello!!!!!

Hiii to all my CEans....
I am a confused person 😕 surfing net for opinions of seniors regarding PG...Thanx to search engine Google,it led me here.Its a wonderful site....Hope we all will rock here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    Bidisha
    Hiii to all my CEans....
    I am a confused person 😕 surfing net for opinions of seniors regarding PG...Thanx to search engine Google,it led me here.Its a wonderful site....Hope we all will rock here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this site rocks. I'm the rocker in chief :smile::smile::smile::smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii!!!! Can anybody give me a suggestion on how to start designing a webpage.And what r the minimum Front End and Back End languages needed.????It will be of great help.....😁
CEans, An idea clicked in my mind few minutes ago and that's why I'm starting this thread. How about connecting people who got placed through campus recruitment in INFOSYS /...
Compiled list of mini project ideas for mechanical engineering along with a summary of each project and estimated cost.
This is for all those Linux fans out there, who have to put up with Windows just because their jobs demand the usage of MS-Office, et al. Applications which are...
Hi . all the Crazy people out Here, m a Mechanical Er from Mumbai. Its Gr8 to be among u guys hope vll have many gr8 Discusns and fun too.