9 Things That We Don't Know About Steve Jobs

Yahoo is soon going to be a google company. At least there are rumors. Well a little apart from all these business activities, here are some things about Steve Jobs that we all don't know.
9 things you didn’t know about the life of Steve Jobs

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Issue, nice job mate! Hope that Yahoo + Google will continue supporting the world better!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm, you will need to install plug in 😐 . When you will click on that article, just do as your browser instructs.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Lean Manufacturing: Was Steve Jobs lean?

An update:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every new website/company/NGO out there is increasing their social media presence. One extensively used platform is Facebook. Facebook Pages are the easiest way to update thousands of Fans with latest...
Mr. John McCarthy, best known for his extensive work in the artificial intelligence field passed away this sunday. This comes as another shock after the 'technology arena' is losing its...
Rape and Delhi go hand in hand.So you Raped the Metallica Concert Congratulations for Keeping up with your Tradition.ACCORDING TO 'TOI' report there were registered 414 rape cases in delhi...
Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment. I started a review on the existing possibilities...
Hi guys, I've question regarding the Vibration Section of DO-160. The document states that, in addition to the demonstration that the natural frequency of the component has not changed at...