8877 Quarten, Switzerland On Google Maps: Mysterious Sighting!

Search for 8877 Quarten, Switzerland on Google Maps and then switch to 'street view' mode. Once you are in the street view mode - take a look around the sky! 😲 You'll see a mysterious image in the Sky! If you go further on the street and check again - the image in the sky follows. You are free to interpret what it is - but it looks like something is definitely wrong with Google's Street View Camera. Whatever it is, it's interesting. What's your opinion?

See this video from labnol:

[video=youtube;XeR1TOMnY7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeR1TOMnY7M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Via: Labnol: A Mysterious God Sighting on Google Maps - Digital Inspiration

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HBM reference book offers overview of using torque transducers | Product Story | Source Selected chapters available for free download.
The right strategy for each student himself / herself for time management to ensure optimum production. This not only IIT - JEE AIEEE, but other engineering entrance exams and XII...
[FONT="]US debt visualized: Stacked in 100 dollar bills[/FONT]
Ok so I am currently an apprentice and for my first project I was hoping to make a rotating stand for our X-ray machine, idealy the stand would rotate both...