8051 project: voltage regulator

Hello CEans! I want to make a project using 8051 that takes i/p using keypad and the o/p is obtained using a dac. Can any one help me? how to make this possible?😐

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's very Simple Sur,

First get the reference circuit for 8051 Interface LED and switches Make Module for Input Pin then To with DAC Part.
  • SurEC93
    SurEC93
    godfather
    That's very Simple Sur,

First get the reference circuit for 8051 Interface LED and switches Make Module for Input Pin then To with DAC Part.
    Thanks! I have got the circuit and components ready. Now I will first run the dac and find the various input/output values. Will let you know if there's any problem. Hope I am going on the right way.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    SurEC93
    Thanks! I have got the circuit and components ready. Now I will first run the dac and find the various input/output values. Will let you know if there's any problem. Hope I am going on the right way.
    Yes, You are Keep reporting. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im eslam from egypt I study in the faculty of electronic engineering and i have a problem finding my graduation project idea
My name is prisca, a 200level Mechanical engineeriing student. I hail from west africa, my hobbies are reading and researchÏng. My reason for joining CE is to connect, learn and...
Name: J. Guru Prasanna *Engineering Trade: Structural Engineering Location: Trichy (Tamil Nadu) *Occupation: Student Work Experience: N.A. *Hobbies & Interests: Playing Football and Cricket *Aim in life: To Become a...
Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the day CEan Issue. 🎉
Hello CEans, Yesterday i got phone call from a company for a Phone Interview. This is my life time first interview and absolutely don't know how to deal with it....