73% In B.Tech. Didn't Get Selected In Infosys. Need Help!

hey friends
please help me out
m persuing b.tech cse ,nd m a 4th year student
i am from ggsip university delhi
we had campus drive of infosys and i did not get selected
no more companies have visited my campus,nd i dont even expect anymore will come
i am planning to join classes for gate-2013( 😀 ),to improve my technical as well as non technical part

please suggest me what should i do at this time so that i get placed by the end semester of my degree ie may 2013

i have 73% aggregate in b.tech

tell me which book to refer for aptitude,which subjects should i revise what are the placement trends in off campus recruitments
are there any institutes that can help me(i am from delhi)
please guide me i am really confused

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    stevie
    i have 73% aggregate in b.tech

tell me which book to refer for aptitude,which subjects should i revise what are the placement trends in off campus recruitments
    are there any institutes that can help me(i am from delhi)
    please guide me i am really confused
    Good to have you with us, Stevie. Your engineering discipline shows 'Aerospace' so you should update it to CS from your profile settings.

First of all, Infosys isn't the end of the world and that's not just another statement that everyone says. You've a good score in engineering and I hope you satisfy the eligibility criteria for most of the companies. There are standard books that every student uses and that is 'R.S. Agrawal'; don't know the title of the book (what is it anyway?) but that should be a good starting point. There are tons of discussions here on CE which will help you prepare well for your Attitude tests and technical, HR interviews. Take out your time to go through the important ones.

Secondly, joining a reputed institute for your GATE studies would certainly help. CEans from Delhi might be of some help here.
  • stevie
    stevie
    thanks a lot for reply sir
    sorry for some mistakes sir,actually ill be a pass out of 2012 batch,and my degree will complete in may 2012 not 2013

so i m really worried
    are there chances off campus for placements in delhi

please help me out folks from delhi
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the IT companies are actually hiring at a faster rate and should have a walk-in in Delhi. CEans usually post up to date information about walk-ins; so keep an eye on our jobs/careers section. But before you attempt; make sure you're very good at cracking aptitude tests and technical interviews.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We had Delphi recruitment in our campus, a few days back. The technical presentation during the pre-placement talk was one of the worst we had. It was given by a...
NIT, Kurukshetra is organizing CONFLUENCE'12, its National level Cultural Festival from 16th-19th February, 2012. The event would comprise of a large number of events and activities from various clubs like:...
Conclave 2011 is RKNEC (now RCOEM) annual Alumni day. All the alumni of the college are invited to attend the event. Letter from the organizers - On behalf of the...
I have made a project called music.com in my final year which is songs related website. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for...
I have searched a lot on the internet, but couldn't find any good link. There are a lot of certifications available but I couldn't find any degree. Please advise me...