6-stokes engine

could anybody plz tell me wat is d problem wid 6-strokes engine??? why is it taking so much time to come to the market???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, please refrain from using SMS text in your posts on CE. Have you searched the forums for 'six stroke engine'? We've discussed the topic on forums.
  • gohm
    gohm
    The baljulaz, crower and velozeta designs are all recent and require further development for mass produced automobile usage. The Crower design is the least desirable because it requires a water tank which will not only add weight to the vehicle, more importantly the populus would have to keep track of level of both fuels which would be challenging. =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Respected sir, Plz tell me that how recession has been started? what is the reason behind this? when it will overcome?
16 March 2009 – VEGA, a Finmeccanica company, is preparing for the launch of the European Space Agency’s (ESA) Gravity Field and Steady-State Ocean Explorer (GOCE) today, Monday 16 March...
hi friends, i am student in 12 class i came across one term virtual machin vm waht is it can you explain with examples?
CEans, Have you noticed the surge in traffic to CE? I constantly see about 220-230 people browsing the forums (that's a big jump from previous 120-140)! Did we get a...
hello i have to built dc to ac circuit for my project. i also have to simulate this circuit on multisim software. please provide me the circuit so i can...