6 months industrial training for electronics and communication engineering

hello evry1,
I am B.tech E.C.E final year student. i want to do my 6 months industrial training in any of the MNC. plz help me out by suggesting any stipend based telecommunicetion or IT company who gives 6 months industrial training and also tell me the procedure of applying in that company.
Thankyou..!

Replies

• rch
    rch
    Also do tell me the 6 month industrial training procedure of CEERI,Pilani.
    please reply to my ques asap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

even if solar panel is not switched on, sunlight keeps striking d panel n the photons wil strike it and release electrons right?? which means if i switch on the...
Hi everybody!! I need the book entitled "Design of earthquake-resistant buildings" authored by Wakabayashi (1986). I've been looking for it but I've not been able to find it. Does anybody...
HI guys, I have completed B.E Mechanical engineering..currently am working in welding field which is a fabricated industry..My designation is Quality Engineer and welding inspector.I have completed ASNT NDT LEVEL...
my pen drive does not operate. Only write protected message displays... somebody plz help me...
Hi All, All the topics suggested are below: Amplifier designs Analog versus digital computing Implementing Game theory with BGP routing Ultra caps - replacement to batteries? Design of biomass burning...