5G Internet Will Change The World Says Huawei SVP, Walter Ji

As the world starts getting used to 3G and looks forward to 4G, the leading electronics equipment makers are already talking about the next generation - the fifth one aka 5G. Huawei senior vice president Walter Ji said that 5G Makes 4G LTE Look Boring With 1 Gbps Download Speeds Internet will transform the world. He was speaking at the Telecommunications and the Digital Economy conference at Santander City in Spain. He also informed that Huawei is playing an important role in backing the development of new technology.

Ji informed that the next generation communications technology will help us overcome the challenges that cannot be faced by the current 4G generation. Huawei is contributing to the development of entire 5G ecosystem and if the development keeps up the pace, we'd see the early deployments of 5G technology by the start of the next decade.

Walter-Ji-Huawei-5G
Walter Ji Image Credit: #-Link-Snipped-#​

At CrazyEngineers, we've been tracking 5G developments. South Korea has announced the plans to roll out 5G Network Rollout In South Korea In 2017 - Download 800 Mb In A Second as early as in 2017 and researchers have already succeeded in achieving the "5G" Internet Speed Of 1Tbps Breaks Wireless Data Transmission Record with the 5G network, in laboratories.

Ji further added that 5G technology will make way for new gadgets, new businesses, applications and also new supporting technologies. We'd like to know from our fellow engineers their thoughts on how 5G will transform the world.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Sir, I have 2+ experience in manual testing.But I have left job 2 years before due to some personal reason.And now I want to start with something new,probably in...
It's just a matter of time that WhatsApp will have about a billion people using it actively every month! WhatsApp founder, Jan Koum wrote a post on Facebook that the...
hello if working in bpo is worth for bca or not
CrazyEngineers gets multiple career related queries every day and sometimes I get surprised that so many engineers are totally clueless about their career. I look at it like this: either...
The company that proudly writes its motto as 'We're building a better Internet', Mozilla Corp has finally unveiled a preview of it browser Firefox for iOS users in New Zealand....