555 Timer

Hey,
im a grade 11 student and our teacher has asked us to make a circuit with a 555 timer, a speaker, and resisters so the sound is different. What my problem is that i have no idea what to make... what i wanted to do was to make a marry go round.. but im not sure how to incorporate my motor in the circuit, if anyone could help me with the assignment it would be greatly appreciated 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello VLSI Design Engineers, We are a group of students doing M.S in VLSI Design. For one of our mini projects, we tried implementing Edge Detection algorithms for Sobel &...
Hiii to all my CEans.... I am a confused person 😕 surfing net for opinions of seniors regarding PG...Thanx to search engine Google,it led me here.Its a wonderful site....Hope we...
Hiii!!!! Can anybody give me a suggestion on how to start designing a webpage.And what r the minimum Front End and Back End languages needed.????It will be of great help.....😁
CEans, An idea clicked in my mind few minutes ago and that's why I'm starting this thread. How about connecting people who got placed through campus recruitment in INFOSYS /...
Compiled list of mini project ideas for mechanical engineering along with a summary of each project and estimated cost.