CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@priyanka05 • 01 Mar, 2011
hey, could someone please help me out..
i am trying for summer internship at 509 army base workshop, agra but i couldn't find their email address. If i send my application through post, it will take ages! How am i supposed to get there?
Please help😔
@Kaustubh Katdare • 01 Mar, 2011 Why don't you call them and ask for the email address?
@priyanka05 • 01 Mar, 2011 i did try..but only a landline no. is available and when i called up, the number does not exist!!!
5.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 29, 2014

Amazon, the world's greatest competitor to most e-commerce websites and to Flipkart in India has launched a new free app called "Kindle Cloud Reader" that lets Amazon users read Kindle...
7.6k views

@Jyothi Jo · Jun 1, 2012

I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
5.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 30, 2013

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is ready for the launch of GSLV-D5 scheduled on January 5, 2014. The launch team has received a green signal from the mission readiness review...
5.3k views

@Sahithi Pallavi · Feb 10, 2012

It's no wonder that people(we) are running out of time these days even to look after the people next away. So in this situation, Should social service be made compulsory...
4.7k views

@Neda Hashmi · Sep 7, 2013

Here are some topic i came across while i was searching topic for myself. i still have to choose one. any suggestions for me? 1. Utilization Of Sludge Gas 2....
5.9k views