509 army base workshop agra contact details?????

hey, could someone please help me out..
i am trying for summer internship at 509 army base workshop, agra but i couldn't find their email address. If i send my application through post, it will take ages! How am i supposed to get there?
Please helpšŸ˜”

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why don't you call them and ask for the email address?
  • priyanka05
    priyanka05
    i did try..but only a landline no. is available and when i called up, the number does not exist!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Professor Channing Robertson of the Stanford University Chemical Engineering Department gives an introductory lecture, outline, and background for the course. Introduction to Chemical Engineering (E20) is an introductory course offered...
I am preparing a list of things to include in a video that explains how to use the CE-Forum. It will be a very simple "How-to-do" video, explaining steps of...
Department of Electrical and Electronics, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor is organizing a techno- cultural fest AZIONAREā€™11 on 7th and 8th March 2011 in our college campus. AZIONAREā€™11 will be...
I've been thinking about getting a new broadband connection for CE's office šŸ˜Ž and Tikona has been one of the shortlisted ISP. The company has great plans and offers (they...
Once again I would like to introduce myself to everyone here because someone misinterpreted me as a girl. I'm Sammy Juanico but I use "shame" as my profile name. A...