CrazyEngineers
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf

MemberNov 8, 2007

500 Internal Server Error

Hey Big K, I keep on encountering this error when I try loading the CE page. It happens more on Firefox than IE.. had to keep on refreshing! Sometimes the pages load, sometimes it doesnt. At the moment, only IE is working now.. Firefox still shows the error 😔

Have a clue why this happens? I havent tried that Maxthon browser yet though, haha 😉
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 8, 2007

Ash, I'm aware of the problem and trying to fix it. But, you know, I'm really helpless at the moment 😒 .

I just couldn't scare my web-host with my angry voice [​IMG] and they're taking forever to fix the problem. Anyway, our site will probably find a new server soon 😁😁!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberNov 11, 2007

The_Big_K
    Ash, I'm aware of the problem and trying to fix it. But, you know, I'm really helpless at the moment 😒 .

I just couldn't scare my web-host with my angry voice [​IMG] and they're taking forever to fix the problem. Anyway, our site will probably find a new server soon 😁😁!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

-The Big K-
    Big K I have not gotten a single error in past 8 hours. I think that the problem has been solved!
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberNov 14, 2007

yay, thanks for fixing it bro!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register