500 Internal Server Error

Hey Big K, I keep on encountering this error when I try loading the CE page. It happens more on Firefox than IE.. had to keep on refreshing! Sometimes the pages load, sometimes it doesnt. At the moment, only IE is working now.. Firefox still shows the error ๐Ÿ˜”

Have a clue why this happens? I havent tried that Maxthon browser yet though, haha ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ash, I'm aware of the problem and trying to fix it. But, you know, I'm really helpless at the moment ๐Ÿ˜’ .

I just couldn't scare my web-host with my angry voice [โ€‹IMG] and they're taking forever to fix the problem. Anyway, our site will probably find a new server soon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    The_Big_K
    Ash, I'm aware of the problem and trying to fix it. But, you know, I'm really helpless at the moment ๐Ÿ˜’ .

I just couldn't scare my web-host with my angry voice [โ€‹IMG] and they're taking forever to fix the problem. Anyway, our site will probably find a new server soon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

-The Big K-
    Big K I have not gotten a single error in past 8 hours. I think that the problem has been solved!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    yay, thanks for fixing it bro!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans! I plan to get a graphics card for my home computer, but Im on a very tight budget (around $70). Im currently aiming to get the Nvidia 7300GT...
hi all this is Vertual. i'm new here and i hope t be welcomed! i have my GP now, but i dont know exactly what my Prof do want from...
CEans, How about collecting crazy, weird ideas about a 'Dream Web Browser'? Let's say, something that would integrate IM, Social Bookmarking/Networking, File/Photo Sharing, Search, Email, HTML editing etc. Do you...
Hi to all, is good to be here. Regards.
Hi all, Can anyone help me to lock the numeric keys from win98?