5 Startups Poised to Change MedTech Forever (video and slideshow)

Quote:
Transformational is a word that gets thrown around a lot. But these startups, leveraging technology and science, are aiming to upend all traditional notions of healthcare, promising to make it better.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of all, I like the startup developing exoskeleton the most! Is going to help the disabled as well as the regular ones a lot!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The greatest electronics show on the planet, CES aka the Consumer Electronics Show is scheduled between 6-9 January in Las Vegas, USA. The show has been the launchpad for latest...
Hello this is Ishita Thakur from Chandigarh.. I completed MCA. My aim in life is to become successful person.
After the first week of December, I saw all major US based tech and gadgets raving about a radio show called Serial after the season finale. The show made its...
The updated version of Crouton Chrome extension on Google Chromebooks now lets you run your favourite Linux version in a window. Since Chromebooks are build on a Linux core it...
+q located at origin so Electric field at far off point P is 100 mv/m, i) if +q enclosed by conducting hollow metal sphere then field at P will be?...