5 Questions Productive People Ask Themselves to Stay Focused

It happens to everyone. You sit down to finish a project, but before long your mind wanders to something entirely new. Facebook starts calling. You begin browsing on Amazon. And somehow you end up watching cat videos on YouTube.
Don't worry; you aren't doomed to forever be a scatterbrain. There are factors that can boost or break your focus. But productive people know how to work around distractions. Begin by checking on yourself with these five questions.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote The 40-foot Proterra Catalyst E2 Max has 660 kWh of energy storage, which delivers a standard range of between 194 and 350 miles. However, at the Navistar Proving Grounds...
I've been investing significant time in learning the test-driven development approach for my upcoming projects ( for CrazyEngineers IO ) and frankly speaking, I'm on the edge. On one side,...
May I have a soft copy of your civil engineering books please. Thanks for help And If you want to help me in my project study or let say thesis...
Quote By tracking and studying eclipses, a 15-year journey of failure just wouldn’t die until the truth had the last say. End quote How WWI Saved Einstein’s Theory of Relativity
What do you do when you are bored, depressed, feeling not-so-easy and want to enjoy your solitude? I can expect a philosophical answer from each one of the readers and...