4KVA Combi inverter

I have come across a inverter, which output is 4KVA from 12V battery input and a battery charger of 140A.

So what shall be the approch for this design. please help me to provide a solution for this

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    first you select your DC to AC conversion component,mostly IGBT are perferred!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This could be very helpful to every visitor of CE. If you know any company, anywhere in the world that is hiring engineers, please post about it in this...
Hi guys. I am working on a home automation system. this entails developing a home automation system that can be programmed to perform various functions in and around the house...
hi everybody...I would like to know if someone here work with pic and CCS. I would like to change some informations about it. my mail is tks...
Can anyone explain the physical significance of negative resistance? When a dependent source is connected in series with a normal series circuit the equivalent resistance becomes negative , why?Does the...
Hello, can anyone tell me some of the places where all or most of the following things can be used: -> light sensor -> temperature recorder -> accelerometer -> database...