4G : Will It Create New Startups In India?

Finally, 4G has arrived in India. I agree that India's still to get 3G right and the network providers still struggle with implementation issues; 4G might change all of that. Learning from the mistakes done during 3G implementation, I believe telecom operators are now more capable of launching 4G the 'right way'. With 100 Mbps speeds; life won't be the same, ever!

I wonder how will introduction of 4G in India affect startups. Do you think with more possibilities with never-before speeds; India will see more startups coming up in the telecom domain?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Apr 15, 2012

    The_Big_KI wonder how will introduction of 4G in India affect startups. Do you think with more possibilities with never-before speeds; India will see more startups coming up in the telecom domain?

    It is not completely illogical if you know how to utilize 4G.