4G : Will It Create New Startups In India?

Finally, 4G has arrived in India. I agree that India's still to get 3G right and the network providers still struggle with implementation issues; 4G might change all of that. Learning from the mistakes done during 3G implementation, I believe telecom operators are now more capable of launching 4G the 'right way'. With 100 Mbps speeds; life won't be the same, ever!

I wonder how will introduction of 4G in India affect startups. Do you think with more possibilities with never-before speeds; India will see more startups coming up in the telecom domain?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    I wonder how will introduction of 4G in India affect startups. Do you think with more possibilities with never-before speeds; India will see more startups coming up in the telecom domain?
    It is not completely illogical if you know how to utilize 4G.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An interesting application of augmented reality seems useful for town planning. Decision makers see a virtual reality of the proposed architectural plans to aid decision making. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012313.article?cmpid=TE01#Video
The new novel for adults by J.K. Rowling is entitled The Casual Vacancy. And the news has it that it will be released all over the world on 27th September...
I'm wondering do you all create your own blog? If so, could you please share with me the platform that you established your blog on? I want to establish my...
I wish all the CE-an happy tamil new year🎉
In a 6 digit number, find the possibilities of at least 4 digits are different... It's really needed............