3rd International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering, Chongqing, China

On the successful basis of ICCAE 2009 and ICCAE 2010, 2011 3rd International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2011) will be held in Chongqing, China from January 21 - 23, 2011.

The aim objective of ICCAE 2011 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Computer and Automation Engineering.

This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.

See their official website here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

International Conference on Science & Engineering promises to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of Science & Engineering. It encourages...
Hi friends, I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The...
Hi friends, I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The...
Guys CE Facebook app will launch very soon .Till then Let us pick another project Now we are gonna develop a Mozilla addon which will make our way to register...
CEans, We've shipped the special anniversary edition t-shirts "Proud To Be A CEan". Click photos of your t-shirts and post them here ๐Ÿ˜ We all are interested in knowing what...