3M launches exciting new welding masks you won’t want to be without

Are you a Blaze or a Trojan Warrior?

The latest range of Speedglas welding masks from 3M, the diversified technology company, has arrived. Designed specifically for the occasional welder who still values excellent protection, the light weight, user-friendly Speedglas 100 mask is ideal for those who need to weld occasionally such as plumbers, construction workers and the auto-trade, as well as hobby welders and DIYers.

Exceptionally light in weight, but powerful in performance, the new mask offers all the premium qualities of the Speedglas brand at an affordable price. 3M’s design team has created five unique versions of the shield - all you have to decide is whether you want to be wearing The Blaze, The Mechanical Skull, The Tribal or The Trojan Warrior – or you may want to be seen in The Chrome.

Introducing the new product range, Caroline Walton, Senior Marketing Executive of 3M’s Occupational Health and Environmental Safety Division, said, “3M’s range of Speedglas welding masks is widely recognised as one of the best. Over the past year we have carried out considerable research and development in this area as we wanted to provide a solution for part-time, home welders and professional welders that gave them the same level of commitment to quality and protection as our premium range of Speedglas masks. We understand users’ demand for comfort, vision and protection and have incorporated a number of design features in the 100 range that makes Speedglas one of the world’s leading welding brands.”

The Speedglas 100 Series includes the excellent 100V auto-darkening filter that provides uniform shading across the entire viewing area. The masks have five user-selectable dark shades from shades 8 to 12, with a light shade of 3. The Speedglas 100V mask also has three sensitivity settings: a normal setting used for most types of welding (both indoors and outdoors), a setting for when other welders are working nearby and a setting for a stable arc (e.g. TIG) welding. It also features a versatile headband, designed to be adjusted with one hand, making the mask adaptable to different shaped and sized faces and heads.

Speedglas welding masks and auto-darkening filters are based on more than 25 years of expertise in developing and producing extraordinarily reliable and durable equipment.

To find out more, log onto the new 3M website, developed as a complete resource for welders. Whether you want more facts about the different masks or to keep up to date with all the latest legislation you can access it at #-Link-Snipped-#. Take our quiz to reveal the welder in you, and receive a 10% discount off a new Speedglas 100 mask when you buy online from 3M Select.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Do you know who are all "THE WORLDS BEST HACKERS" , well if you don't know!! Here is a chance to meet them..... The Master minds behind many...
hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post...
Here is the Box in which you have to put all 26 letters of Alphabet.. A to Z Rules: 1. A and Z have the Fix Position as shown in...
Hi guys!....i am doing my final year project in degree....and i was wondering is there any topic in VB which doesn't deal with management system?.........can help?............i need a topic which...
Well Here is one more Connect the Pictures Series. Connect all these three pictures !! Sorry for that blur Images but they are historical people. Best Luck !! Godfather