360 degree wheels rotated vehicle

Project Abstract / Summary : this project is based upon 360 degree wheels rotation all wheels are rotated at a time. the main advantages of this project, it can move in all direction. it means that normally four wheeler vehicle require more space for rotation but it rotate and move in less time and less space. it have four wheels.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : because i am student of mechanical engineering and i think about rotation of vehicle normally it require more space so i have decided to make a project which is four wheeler and which is move in less time and space without move backward and forward. it is very effective for traffic problem and also used for defence vehicle and parking in current traffic is more problem so it can reduce this effictively.

Project Highlights : because i make this for future because it is very useful for parking and defence and also used in traffic. so i think it is very useful for future. in our country traffic is major problem it reduce this and

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: bsacet
City: mathura
State: uttar pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : CHAPTER: 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction “Copper slag is a by-product created during the copper smelting and refining process. As refineries draw metal out of copper...
Project Abstract / Summary : I am making a project on FMS (model) in my collage a project based on TOTAL INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING system.In this the process like from RAW...
Project Abstract / Summary : Wood Pecker’ (On-line interior designers) is to create a virtual platform where a common man can make his own dream home, franchise or a business...
Steve Jobs ain't around. He's gone, forever leaving the company he and his friends built in the hands of the corporate minded, shareholder pleasing people. The post-Jobs Apple isn't the...
Born and brought up in Kerala in a family that runs educational institutions, Sandeep Nambiar grew up in an environment where education was given a lot of importance. After completing...