3 watts AM transmitter circuit diagram and calculation needed

Please i need urgent help on a mini project on the topic: design and construction of 3 watts AM transmitter. What i really need is the circuit diagram and it's calculations, with that i can now construct it on my own. Ihave less than 24 hours to submit it.Thanks
😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon :https://speranza2010.com by IIT Delhi. Details, anyone? PS: What does Speranza mean anyway? 😒
Novec surface modifier coating EGC-2702 protects electronic components against moistu Novec surface modifier coating EGC-2702 protects electronic components against moisture and corrosion - rapidly, economically and safely 10th February, 2010...
Entrepreneurship Cell of the IIT KGP are looking for enterprising, enthusiastic students to strengthen their relations with other colleges in India by recruiting Outreach Member(s) from various colleges. The member(s)...
I stumbled upon this article on Engineering.com, check it out: Killing Conventional Wisdom - ENGINEERING.com | Engineering Blogs
Link: Iran Mobilizes to Stifle Opposition Protests - WSJ.com WSJ has reported that Gmail has been banned in Iran. anyone's got more information on this? Please share 😀