CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 24, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear that friend. Any particular reason you've given up on it? The second one looks quite serious to me.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

@Dileep: A Don should be invincible. We would like to know what happened?
    Cancel
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberAug 24, 2011

That's so sad, dileep. Try to convince your father; hope he will understand soon.
    Cancel
  • Mr.Don

MemberAug 24, 2011

@BigK A strong No yet again by my father for the things I want to do. Not to worry about the second reason.Its still good and I am happy that I successfully completed electrical engineering.

@ABKD Every time I want to do different things they were turn down and he asks me to concentrate and do the same all the time.Haha common reason. Don is always invincible even at tough times 😛
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberAug 24, 2011

as my father would always say - "take your own decisions in life and then take responsibility of those decisions" I would rather suggest please confront your parents as for thier opinion and if you think they are only fears try to convicne them about your decision if you are serious about them . It should not like -even after 30yrs you blame them for these 3 things you gave up
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Mr.Don
    @BigK A strong No yet again by my father for the things I want to do. Not to worry about the second reason.Its still good and I am happy that I successfully completed electrical engineering.

@ABKD Every time I want to do different things they were turn down and he asks me to concentrate and do the same all the time.Haha common reason. Don is always invincible even at tough times 😛
    Since we don't know the whole situation, none of us will be able to comment properly. Did you wish to take up cricket full time?

Secondly, what about job? What problem does he see with it?
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberAug 25, 2011

@Mr. Don: What happened friend? Tell us please 😐
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberAug 30, 2011

Sorry to hear Mr. Don. Although I don't know all of the details & it can be quite more difficult in some cultures, I agree with Durga. It is your life, only you can live it. Please keep us updated and best of luck to you.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register