3-D Electronic map maping device

hello friends, i got this idea from a movie that when there is any place where no one entered and we wants to know how's the design or structure of that place. then what we do?
As per the idea in my project i want to make it in two parts one part is the choppers of very small size or drone or any thing other which is capable to emit the ultrasonic wave same as the bat do to make there path.The only difference is that bat emits sound in forword direction only but this device will emit the sound wave in all directions and the waves will reflect and again received by it and the whole information is transmitted to the 2nd part which is 3d printer which catches that information and make some calculations and make the 3d stucture of the place where our chopper or drone flying by this we are able to make the sturucture of any unknowing place without getting risk of human life by the machine.
SO guys first tell about the idea and corrections for this idea if any. and how to make it or how to start it i want help from u guys . One more thing is that is this project or similar to is available in market or not if availabe then pls disclose the info of that one. Thanks in advance and reply fast.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a student of fourth year CSE and i need to a project that can be completed in 2.5 months. I know C,C++, java. please suggest me some ideas.
I am relatively new to Google+. The problem why I did not sign up for the service (when it was first launched) is because I wanted to avoid rebuilding my...
Can we use printf and scanf without stdio.h if yes then why??
It was only a while ago that apple had launched its location-based service with specific hardware as ‘iBeacon’, and suddenly it finds an android based rival. Frank Nuovo, the Ex-Vertu...
Budget Android smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched the new Q700S in the Indian market for Rs. 9999. Most smartphones from other manufacturers in the sub Rs 10K price bracket tend...