2G and 3G

Hello friends,
I would like to know more about 2G and 3G spectrum.
I don't know what are they. Now a days I am hearing things like "change your 2G to 3G", so what are you actually doing by changing 2G to 3G?
Are these services related to mobile or internet?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Ok friends, no need to bother. I have got my answer. I had thought that there would be an active discussion here but sadly that didn't happened. However I have found my answer. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need practically tested circuit diagram for FM-link {for 50 meters}, the one given on internet is not working properly !!! please... somebody help me....
To all the awesome CEans, Wish you all a very happy and safe HOLI. 😀 May each color bring joy and success into your lives. Enjoy the day of colors....
Hello all. I have given the GATE exam this year and my result is as follows: Marks Obtained: 27 Out of 100 GATE Score: 327 All India Rank: 18631 No...
[Tech Fest] Paradox 2011 - Its all about Imagineering Final Banner | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Paradox is a National Level Tech Fest organised by the Department of Civil Engineering,...
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY HOLI CEans. may this festival bring colors to your life. please post your experiences of tomorrows enjoyment here. it will be a great fun.😀