2017 china defeats india

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You are just being hysterical.

P.S. Go easy with the fonts and introduce yourself.
  • Divine Matrix
    Divine Matrix
    Hi,

First of all thanx for the Font advice. As far as being hysterical is concerned,
    just try to google some of the lines in the text that I have written and you'll find out for yourselves. If I tell you that the Indian army expects that the preemptive surprise attack consists of disrupting railway, airports, banks etc. you'll be really shocked. Well to tell you it's nice to know your point but let's make people aware so that the government does something and let's join hands to support the INDIAN ARMY.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Do not believe everything there is on the net. The world we are living in, no place is safe because of the hardliners and fanatics. Attacks can happen anywhere any time and the people have to be prepared. If you wish to help, then be a responsible citizen and do not spread such articles as these may lead to chaos amongst citizens.
    90% of the articles on the internet are spam and/or meant to spread fear and propaganda.

My Sources: I know a lot about the working of the armed forces as barring a few all the members of my family are or were part of the Armed Forces.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    very funny,from weer you got these rumours do they have some exciting rumours to disturb your collegue!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread is being locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone explain the operation of four switch buck-boost converter and to make act as buck and boost mode operation.😕
can anyone tel me some projects which are related to design field.....plz share wit me if anyone has an idea..
Hey Everyone, Here I found great Business Lessons for Entrepreneur. Let's share with you guys to getting success in business. Choose Your Partners Carefully! said by John De Titta I...
Hi guy, I want to share this site to you that has a lot of hobby projects or DO it yourself projects which involved electronics in different applications... Here are...
​ What do you get if you stick a Nokia N97 in the dryer on high heat for an hour, rip the keyboard off with your bare hands, and replace...