2011 Resolutions | 2012 New Resolutions!!

Year 2011 is near to end and we have started making New year Resolution for 2012 also. πŸ˜€

Have you prepared any Resolution for 2011? and from that list how many you have completed? πŸ˜‰

Share your 2012 Resolutions here !! πŸ˜’

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    After watching MISSION Impossible yesterday , I have now make up my mind to watch a new movie every Sunday doesn't matter old or new and i guess every software developer should make this as habit to keep his mind fresh πŸ˜€
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    In my experience for at least last 10 years
    New Year Resolutions are made to be broken sooner or later in the year

So, Have stopped making one😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In 2004; I made a resolution to be a complete vegetarian. I had turned non-veggie for a brief period of time during my college days. But since then I've been a veggie.

In 2011, I made a resolution to be regular at the Gym; and followed it for several weeks. But haven't been able to follow it in the last few weeks. I hate it.

Hopefully, I'll be regular from now on.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    All my new year 'resolutions' are in HD. Getting closer to technology now! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    In 2004; I made a resolution to be a complete vegetarian. I had turned non-veggie for a brief period of time during my college days. But since then I've been a veggie.

In 2011, I made a resolution to be regular at the Gym; and followed it for several weeks. But haven't been able to follow it in the last few weeks. I hate it.

Hopefully, I'll be regular from now on.
    So 2005-2009 was long gape ? πŸ˜€

Punch_a_Tantra
    All my new year 'resolutions' are in HD. Getting closer to technology now! πŸ˜€
    HD Smiley for your resolution πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‰
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Will live all my interests to the fullest besides the engineering stuff that Infosys is going me to do next year. πŸ˜€
    Still working with my long long list of interests. πŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Not making any resolutions.

In fact, not sharing the goals publicly. πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

KryptoZ 2012 s a Technical Fest organized by PSG Tech Coimbatore. KryptoZ, the arena of technical expertise, marches ahead into its second year with higher degree of grandeur. It lays...
Let's take a scenario that each of us owns a company. As you might be already aware, among the prime resources that company needs "good employees" top the list, to...
I will start with mine When i beat my boss in a chess match , and he said at end "I could have beaten you in first 3 moves, then...
IT major Infosys Technologies will start construction work on its first software development centre in West Bengal, at Rajarhat near here, in three to six months, a top company official...
APGENCO is the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh State and is the 3rd largest Power utility (8923.9 MW) in India and has second highest Hydel capacity in theCountry...