2011 Resolutions | 2012 New Resolutions!!

Harshad Italiya
@harshad-ukH5ww โ€ข Oct 21, 2024

Year 2011 is near to end and we have started making New year Resolution for 2012 also. ๐Ÿ˜€

Have you prepared any Resolution for 2011? and from that list how many you have completed? ๐Ÿ˜‰


Share your 2012 Resolutions here !! ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Dec 20, 2011

    After watching MISSION Impossible yesterday , I have now make up my mind to watch a new movie every Sunday doesn't matter old or new and i guess every software developer should make this as habit to keep his mind fresh ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Gandalf

    @gandalf-RPhbu3 • Dec 20, 2011

    In my experience for at least last 10 years
    New Year Resolutions are made to be broken sooner or later in the year

    So, Have stopped making one๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 20, 2011

    In 2004; I made a resolution to be a complete vegetarian. I had turned non-veggie for a brief period of time during my college days. But since then I've been a veggie.

    In 2011, I made a resolution to be regular at the Gym; and followed it for several weeks. But haven't been able to follow it in the last few weeks. I hate it.

    Hopefully, I'll be regular from now on.

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Dec 20, 2011

    All my new year 'resolutions' are in HD. Getting closer to technology now! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Dec 20, 2011

    The_Big_KIn 2004; I made a resolution to be a complete vegetarian. I had turned non-veggie for a brief period of time during my college days. But since then I've been a veggie.

    In 2011, I made a resolution to be regular at the Gym; and followed it for several weeks. But haven't been able to follow it in the last few weeks. I hate it.

    Hopefully, I'll be regular from now on.

    So 2005-2009 was long gape ? ๐Ÿ˜€

    Punch_a_TantraAll my new year 'resolutions' are in HD. Getting closer to technology now! ๐Ÿ˜€

    HD Smiley for your resolution ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Deepika Bansal

    @deepika-jf1ysv • Dec 20, 2011

    Will live all my interests to the fullest besides the engineering stuff that Infosys is going me to do next year. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Still working with my long long list of interests. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Dec 20, 2011

    Not making any resolutions.

    In fact, not sharing the goals publicly. ๐Ÿ˜›