2 HR questions.. Please answer these..

HR questions.. Please answer these..

1) If you got a offer from any other company who is paying more than us then which company will you select and why??

2) Tell me any one reason to reject you?

Guys please answer these HR questions..😁😁😁😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    1. At the entry level, I will go to a company which will give me a vast experience rather than money. The very reason I have come to you for job is that your company will give me opportunity to have some practical knowledge. I think money is slightly immaterial here (though money is an important parameter usually)

2. I do not know sir, that is for you to tell πŸ˜‰ I believe I am better for this job if not best, I am willing to learn.

Most people prefer honesty.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: HR questions.. Please answer these..

Following would be my answers to questions -
    *pushkar*
    1) If you got a offer from any other company who is paying more than us then which company will you select and why??
    Sir/Madam, salary isn't the only criteria for me to select a company. There are several other things which I'd consider - the nature of job, location, skill-set requirements, working hours et. cetra. I'd weigh them against what your company is offering to me. I believe it would be foolish to decide only on the basis of pay-scale.

*pushkar*
    2) Tell me any one reason to reject you?
    Sir/Madam, this job is important to me and I look forward to being a part of family. In the past 2 weeks, I identified 2 reasons which might go against my selection in the company - 1. My language skills & 2. My technical knowledge in < relevant technical skill> . I've been focusing on improving these two and believe I've improved but there's still a chance that these can go against me in this selection process.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Thanks guys... Its very helpful for me. I will add more questions if i need any help from you πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently i made myself exposed to python language courses on the internet & i found it to be the most flexible laguages i knew till date.... May be thats why...
Can anyone help me out with this question:- Design a circuit that takes a serial data stream from data in input.The output of the circuit is high if data in...
Jst help me in suggestion a good electronics project.
CAN anyone please tell me a good project on rail carriage and wagon . please its urgent😭