1st International Conference

1st International Conference on Management of Intellectual Proprerty and Strategy organized by---

Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay, India.

From February 2-5, 2012.

The conference provides the ideal opportunity for emerging researchers in the IPR domain to interact with experts and practitioners through doctoral colloquium, themed tracks and keynote sessions.
Separate workshops and tutorials are also being planned as part of the pre conference event. To enable the industry and practitioners participation, the conference has separate case study tracks
across the various industries and also application style papers which apply the various research models into reality.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, first of all let me apologise if I've got the wrong forum, and do excuse any lapses in terminology also, as this isn't my normal field of expertise 😀...
Hello all, Mahindra has come up with "Spark The Rise" Challenge that offers to fund project ideas for the winning entries. Winners are selected through the number of votes they...
hi... we have to organize an industrial visit of 7 days for 3rd yr ece students in chandigarh , nainital and dehradun.. please let me know about the electronics industries...
hello everybody..............😀
Hiii Firends, My self Nikhil Macwan. I am doing (B.E) electronics and communication at Government Engineering College Godhra, Gujarat, India. Now i am here to be with you all to...