1ntroduction ................

Name:Abdulla Ajmal

Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering

Current Location:
UAE(United Arab Emirates)

Student😎

Hobbies & Interests
: football ,cricket , Car Racing and Modification

I joined CrazyEngineers because: To knw More Abt Engineering Stuffs ....nd it may useful 4 my future........πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Abdulla πŸ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. UAE is a nice place and I just wish that I get a chance to visit all the skyscrapers being planned there.

Do have a look at our Skyscrapper, Supertall, Infra-project forums under civil engineering section and contribute to it. πŸ˜€
  • Tulay
    Tulay
    Abood_ajmal
    Name:Abdulla Ajmal

Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering

Current Location: UAE(United Arab Emirates)

Hobbies & Interests: football ,cricket , Car Racing and Modification

I joined CrazyEngineers because: To knw More Abt Engineering Stuffs ....nd it may useful 4 my future........πŸ˜€
    welcome to ce dear Abdulla πŸ˜‰
  • Tulay
    Tulay
    #-Link-Snipped-#

excuse me, is your name Abdulla or Abdullah? in my country we use Abdullah πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looking forward to your posts on the forum.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Abdulla Ajmal!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. πŸ˜€
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Abdulla πŸ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. UAE is a nice place and I just wish that I get a chance to visit all the skyscrapers being planned there.

Do have a look at our Skyscrapper, Supertall, Infra-project forums under civil engineering section and contribute to it. πŸ˜€

Thank u The_Big_k.....
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    Tulay
    #-Link-Snipped-#

excuse me, is your name Abdulla or Abdullah? in my country we use Abdullah πŸ˜€
    Thank u Tulay...........Abt my name πŸ˜€ ,i asked dis same question w8 my father, he said dat some 1 said it him 2 write like Dis....πŸ˜‰
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    Thank u every one 4 warm welcome....nd sure i wil b posting useful stuffsπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It'd be nice if you do not use SMS language on CE Forums πŸ˜€ Use full forms of words as it makes it easier to read your posts.
  • Tulay
    Tulay
    Abood_ajmal
    Thank u Tulay...........Abt my name πŸ˜€ ,i asked dis same question w8 my father, he said dat some 1 said it him 2 write like Dis....πŸ˜‰
    thanks for explanation πŸ˜‰
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# It'd be nice if you do not use SMS language on CE Forums πŸ˜€ Use full forms of words as it makes it easier to read your posts.
    Sorry for that ,i will clear it
  • @nil
    @nil
    Welcome to CE,
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    @nil
    Welcome to CE,
    Thank you Anil
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Ajmal πŸ˜€ !!! Have a nice stay here !
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Looking forward to your contribution to the Civil section. πŸ˜€

The_Big_K
    I just wish that I get a chance to visit all the skyscrapers being planned there.
    Same here. 😍
    I have not been online for sometime, I'm yet to check this section. Kept it for the last. πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check this robotic Cheetah developed by the talented engineers at DARPA:- What think ya? 😨 I already imagine being chased by a robotic cheetah; when the robots invade the Earth.
In C# I want to write the query for copying one table data into another table, can anybody help me?
hey guys.. Why do shrinkage occur in castings? explain the changes in the atomic level....
This is probably old hat to many that haunt this section. Who knows? May be useful to some novices. I for one do not use a laptop, so I pass...
Name: sandeep s m *Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India *Occupation: Working as a system engineer in alpha design technologies, bangalore (www.adtl.co.in) Work Experience: 2.2 years in...