13 Most Bizarrely Shaped Islands on Earth

Civil Engineering constructions, I should rather say marvels, have always stunned me by their creation. Now nature has done the same.

Here, have a look at the 13 most awesome islands on Earth.
#-Link-Snipped-#

P.S.S.: This is my 999th post. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    My dream is to have enough money to buy a private island! Now I want one of these ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# 999th post and 297th like ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys, i am writing the IES(mechanical) this year i think many from this forum would also be writing Experienced people please guide us on what to prepare and how to...
Hello Engineers, i am anurag....doin engineering.....currently in ma T.E.....i will post my problems soon... 1 more thing,u mite face a little difficulties reading ma short lil languages...bt no worries,as v...
hi all i wanted to know what a shift register is , its functions and its applications
Hello friends, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc. computer science and i want ot now do Engineering but how can i do this? If anyone know more about it...
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum!๐Ÿ˜€ and i have one doubt....๐Ÿ˜ What is 3phase? and difference between 1phase and 3 phase ? where it being used and its...