12V Black box

Greetings to everyone!

I am a new member of this forum and I would like to take this opportunity to say Hello to everyone who read my message.

I am building a device that will produce Hydrogen and Oxygen from Water. It is called Hydrolyzer. In order to be able to run some tests on this device I would need some electronics ideas and/or help. Therefore I need to build an electronic "black box" that will be powered by 12V DC (a car battery). This has to be able to increase the Voltage, Amperage and in addition to convert DC to AC and increase frequency. Another great thing would be Pulsations at different rate. All I want is to test and to find the optimal run for the Hydrogen Cell, not to drain the car battery, and not to heat up the water in the cell very much.
If any of you can help me with some advices and ideas that would be much appreciated, my experience in electronics is not that deep, I only know some of the cars electrical wirings.

Cheers, Tibby.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    tibby,

Let me brief you out a little bit. DC-AC conversion is possible but will req. efficient converter/rectifiers/transformers to do the job.For cooling up water constantly blower /cooling agent should be added but it wont react chemically otherwise.
  • tiberiu_m1
    tiberiu_m1
    Hi just2rock,
    Thanks for your message. I was told to mix the water with lye so it becomes a better electrolyte. This is not my concern now. The "12V black box" is my pain... i cant build it myself, nor i know what equipment to look after , thats why i need your help guys to tel me what to buy/build and how.

Thanks. Tibby

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕😕 pls help me in desiding seminar topics in IT for my final year seminar plsssssssss suggest me good topics as soon as possibal:sshhh::sshhh:
CEans, He's pulling the strings from behind the scenes. You'd typically find him spamming biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering, working on multi- million dollar deals, flaunting his...
hi... i'm new to crazyengineers... heard this s too exciting...😛 happy to b a part of this !
i m doin ma final yr in ECE branch.. i wish to do a project in the fields related wid it.. i really don have any idea.. please help me...i...
hello friends i m a new user to this forum. I m in 3rd year and this year as usual we have to do a mini project so plz suggest...