100,000 Aakash Tablets Are Being Ordered Every Day!

Aakash seems to be really popular among the Indian consumerse. The CEO of DataWind, the company that manufactures Aakash tablets has said that while they estimated total market of about 250k tablets initially; the pre-order requests for the tablets have crossed 100k PER DAY! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I'm sure we've CEans who've ordered Aakash Tablet. Can someone post a review?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Say something, folks? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • snehamishra1991
    snehamishra1991
    Yeah true ..... Also not to forget that the company is planning to open two new factories to meet this huge demand..... You can read more from here ... #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hey snehamishra199
    I had got information that to full fill the order the company is thinking of opening three factory for making this amazing #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I am surprised with these figures. What will be the case if tablets are not according to their expectations.๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    born_star16
    I am surprised with these figures. What will be the case if tablets are not according to their expectations.๐Ÿ˜•
    I personally know several people who've ordered the tablet thinking it's going to be 'like iPad'. I hope they've read our coverage of the Aakash tablet and know what they'll be getting. 'Tablet' is a buzzword and people are falling for it. I'm still looking for first hand reviews of the Aakash.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Dispirin is useful in treating headache than Akash Tablet! Does the buyers even know the processing speed? Desktops are better!
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    born_star16
    Hey recently it happened that this AAKASH had few issues in it so government had ask to amend it and then relaunch AAKASH. One more thing I would like to say here that if your are getting a TAB in price of two 16 GB pendrive then whats the harm in it, if this tab is not working properly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Final year student Sahil Baghla and second year student Ayush Varshney have founded Bluegape.com - a service that lets you order posters online in India. In the last 5 months,...
I'm looking to learn MySQL. I'd appreciate suggestions on free ebooks to learn complete MySQL.
hi i am nikitha studying 2nd year BE ECE at andhra university vishakapatnam .... i wanted to know if there are any companies offering internships in my field.so please held...
Why is it sometimes so difficult to make people express their views / opinions? Is it the Shyness? Or lack of confidence? Or low self esteem? So how do you...
In any warfare, "taking cover" behind a strong support has been one of the most widely accepted defensive move. By taking cover, the enemy can't get you easily until you...