Need idea for my electronics project

.I am second year ee student.i a awaiting for doing great project in electronics field.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    please specify your interest. There are many in electronics if you specify some thing we can help you
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    I would suggest you to explore wireless power transfer, because this really needs to be looked into. I have suggested many others on this too. Hope someone comes up with a successful method.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    but most of the people are against it abhijit because wireless transfer may cause some health problems too. I hope soon our scientists come with new laws of signals to help us
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    can u say about medical electronics field.what the recent technology was invented.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    tagging experts to get more ideas
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    medical electronics means there are many projects like pain detector via pulse rates and coming to nano technology. Every medical detecting mechines are related to electronics even brain functions. Are you looking for research or normal already done project
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Try developing medical equipments and instruments in an innovative way. Like a wireless stethoscope or others on similar lines. Innovate the existing instruments in a way which solves the current problems they face.
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    Abhijit Dey
    Try developing medical equipments and instruments in an innovative way. Like a wireless stethoscope or others on similar lines. Innovate the existing instruments in a way which solves the current problems they face.

a its good idea to implement wireless progress in medical field.please send ur mail id & contact no senior
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    a its good idea to implement wireless progress in medical field.please send ur mail id & contact no senior
    Hey if you have any crazy idea why not share hear in the public so that we all can break our minds in wreaking choas to better this project of yours

But why on earth you need his mail id and contact details anyway
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Hey if you have any crazy idea why not share hear in the public so that we all can break our minds in wreaking choas to better this project of yours

But why on earth you need his mail id and contact details anyway

a but i don't know to use this websites in best utilized manner
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    a but i don't know to use this websites in best utilized manner
    How To Post On New CE Forums?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Read the pinned posts in the Site related questions thread

And also read the first link that will give you a great insight in using this Forum effectively

Nice to have you here mate Hope to see you hyper active real soon
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    a thanks for such a good guidance.can i know your life history and project background
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I did my project on a hypothesis called High energy electron beams to force a conductor to super conductivity

That is really a different story Right now I am working on another project in VLSI field I am not sure Whether you are aware of it in Second year

I am doing third year in Electronics and COmmunication
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    Jeffrey Samuel
    I did my project on a hypothesis called High energy electron beams to force a conductor to super conductivity

That is really a different story Right now I am working on another project in VLSI field I am not sure Whether you are aware of it in Second year

I am doing third year in Electronics and COmmunication
    can i know where u going to complete ur degree
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    can i know where u going to complete ur degree
    can u make me to contact ur friends & ur guiders through this websites
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    All of CE is my Guide no one is special here to me. I will be completing my degree next year. By the By you need to know how to Google effectively to get desired result

At the same time try reading IEEE papers They are really a great boon to you
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    A CAN U MAKE ME A EFFECTIVE ENGINEER BY YOUR GUIDANCE THROUGH PROJECT MY DEAR SENIOR,....
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    A CAN U MAKE ME A EFFECTIVE ENGINEER BY YOUR GUIDANCE THROUGH PROJECT MY DEAR SENIOR,....
    I am not that experienced to guide another young engineer But I can help you out pls share more about your ideas and Knowledge

Tell about your area of interest that will help us a lot in helping you better
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    can u say best websites for project & inform any other collage symposium related to us .send ur bio details for my easy contact
  • HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    HEMNTH KOWSHICK
    i have lot idea but i doesn't know it is possible to implement.and i need ur contact and guidance always,so please be in contact
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    what the hell is going here.
    Guys guys just chill its not about individual careers its about group each and every one here are talented and equally importent.
    So please dont waste discussions and time on silly matters lets improve ourselves.
    Dear Kowshick electronics is not only dependent on bio its every where
    anything related to electrical and electronics on automobile, embedded or neural n/w research topics you can ask me.
    Related to bio you can ask bio ramani sir in my view he is right person (no offence please its just my view as i know him).
    Related to complete electronics you can contact harshed.
    This is with my friends if you want more help feel free to post your doubt in this website
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Why not #-Link-Snipped-# will be best? Check it out 150+ Electronics Projects for Engineering Students Thousands of Ideas>> Thanks Eng. remon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, Comedo is a hair follicle (pore) on your skin which most of us must have felt annoying. It is of two types: Blackhead (open follicle) and White head (closed...
As everyone is excited about the return of Start Button on with the Windows 8.1 update on October 18, someone has decided to tease us with future Microsoft releases. WZOR,...
i am new to joomla using jooml 3.0 I m develping a website in joomla where i have to show differenet models of products. I want to show them through...
Sir I have completed my BE in electronics and communication engineering (2013). I have done an automation course in PLC AND SCADA but still I searching for job related to...
It's just a few weeks since Google decided to launch a redesigned version of the Gmail app on iOS and nwo we have a new update that improves the Google...