Insert CK Slideshow In Joomla 3.0?

i am new to joomla using jooml 3.0
I m develping a website in joomla where i have to show differenet models of products. I want to show them through slide show. I have used one ck slideshow module as a banner on my home page..now i am unable to use slides show for my three articles in three different menu items.

How can I insert slideshow in in the content (body) of three different articles having three different menu items ?

i am using protostar template.. Can someone help me???

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    When you want additional versions of plugins or addons running at multiple instances, you can opt for those types which support it. If you have already consumed then there is a trick. You can copy the code of the plugin and insert it in the body of the page. It wont perform upto that level but it serves the purpose
  • Vicky One
    Vicky One
    i knew that but it meanz joomla in unable to fulfill our requirement, we cannot develop like our own will it limits us then whaya lot of people demand website site skills like joomla , wordpress and drupal??? while coding is the best solution for every thing. what u say????
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Joomla, Wordpress are readymade utilities. They have limitations to the services they can provide since everything cannot be virtually simulated. If you get a slideshow plugin, it is kept in mind that the website where it will be used it basically for a small use and it wont have multiple utilities. So it supports one instance. If you want you can custom make your own plugin and use. That works too.

For the coding part, everything is coded someplace or the other. So that obviously is the best option if you are a good programmer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir I have completed my BE in electronics and communication engineering (2013). I have done an automation course in PLC AND SCADA but still I searching for job related to...
It's just a few weeks since Google decided to launch a redesigned version of the Gmail app on iOS and nwo we have a new update that improves the Google...
India's leading eCommerce portal, Flipkart has introduced voice search that lets you command the portal like a King or Queen. We tried it and it worked about 3 out of...
Crumple zone is also known as crush space which is a main structural feature of automobiles and railcars.As you know it plays a significant role in passenger safety and safety...
At a time in which public consciousness and concern about their security across the Internet is at its peak, a developer from UK - Robb Lewis and designer Ed Poole...