Job openings for fresher in core industry(PLC AND SCADA)

Sir I have completed my BE in electronics and communication engineering (2013). I have done an automation course in PLC AND SCADA but still I searching for job related to industrial automation but not getting chances so can anyone suggest me to find a job related to this field.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welecome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's bit tough to get entry into job markets these days, especially in the PLC / SCADA domain. What I'd advice you is to check with your training provider whether they can help with placements. If possible, try and ask if you can work in the training center itself as an intern and build up some experience. Job recruiters would definitely prefer a candidate with hands-on experience than a fresher with a certificate.

I'd also advice you to ensure that your resume is uploaded on all the top job portals viz. Naukri, Monster, TimesJobs, Shine and others. Keep an eye on the newspapers for any walk-ins.

We've plans to make the job search easier for all our members, it will take a while before we roll it out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's just a few weeks since Google decided to launch a redesigned version of the Gmail app on iOS and nwo we have a new update that improves the Google...
India's leading eCommerce portal, Flipkart has introduced voice search that lets you command the portal like a King or Queen. We tried it and it worked about 3 out of...
Crumple zone is also known as crush space which is a main structural feature of automobiles and railcars.As you know it plays a significant role in passenger safety and safety...
At a time in which public consciousness and concern about their security across the Internet is at its peak, a developer from UK - Robb Lewis and designer Ed Poole...
Hi CEans after so much googling I am here to ask a help to all.I want to make a paper presentation on the toopic Biogas-The future fuel of IC engines.For...