How many of you know what a 'Comedo' is?

Well, Comedo is a hair follicle (pore) on your skin which most of us must have felt annoying. It is of two types: Blackhead (open follicle) and White head (closed follicle). The word comedo comes from Latin to suggest the worm-like look of a blackhead that has been secreted when you press the skin around it.

For more details Comedo.

[​IMG]
The picture above shows Blackheads on a male's nose.

My question is simple: How many of you have got annoyed with it? I did!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It definitely concerns me as it appears mainly on face.It decrease the impression and beauty and ultimately our confidence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As everyone is excited about the return of Start Button on with the Windows 8.1 update on October 18, someone has decided to tease us with future Microsoft releases. WZOR,...
i am new to joomla using jooml 3.0 I m develping a website in joomla where i have to show differenet models of products. I want to show them through...
Sir I have completed my BE in electronics and communication engineering (2013). I have done an automation course in PLC AND SCADA but still I searching for job related to...
It's just a few weeks since Google decided to launch a redesigned version of the Gmail app on iOS and nwo we have a new update that improves the Google...
India's leading eCommerce portal, Flipkart has introduced voice search that lets you command the portal like a King or Queen. We tried it and it worked about 3 out of...