ZTE Launches Nubia N1 In China With 5000mAh Battery, 13MP Camera

ZTE which recently launched ZTE Nubia Z11 Launched At China, Global Launch Date, Not Released Yet, is in the news again for the launch of new smartphone Nubia N1 priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,200). The device features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display with 401 ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 64-bit 1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio P10 octa-core SoC paired with 3 GB of RAM, and 550 MHz Mali T860 GPU. The handset also boasts of a massive 5000 mAh battery touted to last for 3 days on regular normal usage.

zte-nubia-n1 (1)

There is a provision for 64 GB of inbuilt storage in the handset, alongside the option to expand it up to 128 GB via the hybrid microSD slot. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Nubia 4.0 UI, capable of supporting a hybrid dual-SIM slot (nano+nano, dual standby). Connectivity options include 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C support.

ZTE-NUBIA-N1

On photography front, it packs a spectacular 13 MP camera both front and back. The rear camera comes with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and LED flash. The selfie front camera comes with beauty filters, and smart fill light for enabling better night photography. An additional feature of an fingerprint sensor has potential to unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds; claims the company. Nubia N1 will be available for sale via company’s official online store shortly.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually i am residing in Bangalore, for a purpose of job searching but i don't have 60% in 10th that's why, i am lacking in many parts of company.For me...
Dear Sir I have completed my engineering in computer science and i have major inclination towards web development as a PHP Developer. I want to know about scopes in php...
Swipe Technologies has launched its brand new X703 tablet successor as a Snapdeal exclusive product. The Indian telecom start-up has crafted innovation over technology based sculpture. In the official launch...
Hello crazyengineers members, I hope I'm posting this question on the correct thread. I want to start my own custom motorcycle project, and I want to use software to draw...
A wheel having 50 mm diameter and the shaft dia is 15 mm and length of the shaft is 75 mm.The width of the wheel is 20 mm.Please let me...