Zopo Speed 7C And Speed 8 Smartphone Unveiled At MWC 2016

The Chinese phone manufacturer Zopo, released two of its Speed series smartphones Speed 7C and Speed 8 during Mobile World Congress. Speed 8 is touted to be the world’s first smartphone powered by the deca-core Helio X20 MediaTek processor featuring a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080p) display. It boasts of 3600mAh battery with its own fast charging technology (Pump Express Plus) for faster outputs. Paired with 4GB RAM it includes an internal storage of 32GB further expandable via a microSD card.

speed-8

Coming with a brushed metal-like look, the smartphone features Android 6.0 Marshmallow and the device further comes equipped with a 21MP rear camera with LED flash, along with an 8MP front facing snapper. The phone also features Near Field Technology for digital wallet transactions, along with a fingerprint scanner.

Speed 7C comes in Bamboo, Ebony, Black Apricot and Phoenix Feather back cover options. The back covers are swappable with wooden finish. It packs a 5-inch HD IPS display with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. Powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor it is paired with 2 GB RAM.

Zoppo-Speed-7C-Front-Back

There is an option of 16 GB internal storage which can be further expanded via a microSD card. On connectivity front the device offers 4G, LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and houses a 2,500 mAh battery. Running on Android 5.1 Lollipop, with dual sim functionality the handset comes equipped with a 13.2 MP rear camera combined with a LED flash and a 5 MP front facing camera for selfies. Connectivity options include 4G, LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS.

The details on pricing of the devices are not available yet.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• tommytrant20
    tommytrant20
    was amazed with the technology and the superiority of china as I also wondered at the one thing its durability

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm a final year CS Engineering student studying in Bangalore under VTU & I'm at crossroads where I seriously don't know what to do with my life. A brief...
Amidst all the local hullabaloo on this in the media and houses of Parliament, here is an article from Wash U of St.Louis, USA: Wash. U. Stands with JNU |...
Quote: Engineering World Health’s Biomedical Instrumentation Kits are educational tools only and are not to be used for any other purpose, including any medical, diagnostic or other laboratory applications. Endquote...
Quote: This week’s video comes from the US where the latest version of Boston Dynamics’ Atlas robot is experiencing some very shoddy behaviour from its handlers. Endquote
At the ongoing Mobile World Congress we saw the unveiling of 2-in-1 Windows 10 devices such as the Huawei Matebook and Alcatel PLUS 10. While those devices were on the...