Zone based speed control system

Hey friends, I'm interested in doing a project in zone based spped control system. can anyone help me in it. it also shd be implemnted in the traffic signals also

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dans
    Hey friends, I'm interested in doing a project in zone based spped control system. can anyone help me in it. it also shd be implemnted in the traffic signals also
    Can you please share more details or idea about your project? With this content I'm not sure what you are going to make exactly.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are you considering detecting the speed of vehicles at different zones each with a maximum speed limit and controlling automatically the speed of each vehicle going above that limit?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using a drop box constructed in a servlet page... i want that on selecting an entry in the dropbox an event be generated and handled by the same...
can anyone help me, for finding out the journals on load flow analysis.
can yu plz help me in taking admission in c-dac, i got 3116 rank in secA+B+C will i get admission in PG.DESD or PG.WiMC in hyd
A coaching company which will provide psychologically and technically trained hometutors who will take the guarantee of clearing the subject in which the candidate has got supplementary in CBSE Board.When...
how to reduce the cooling time of cast aluminium without changing physical properties need help